In order to continue to provide all users a safe and productive learning environment, we encourage you to check the university’s coronavirus website and complete the Daily Health Check every time before you come to campus. The microscopy facility continue to practice the following procedures until further notice:
- All users should schedule their microscopy times one week ahead by email: Guichuan firstname.lastname@example.org;
- No walk-in services are provided at this time;
- One person per microscope room at a time;
- Wash your hands thoroughly before entering the facility;
- Wear your own PPE, gloves, and maintain social distance;
- Call 262-2682 first if you have any questions while working in the facility;
- Log in your use of the facility both in the book and the laptop;
- Clean up your working area thoroughly before leaving the facility.
Please also observe all university guidance and protocols related to COVID-19.