August 3, 2020
The College of Arts and Sciences Microscopy Facility has been reopened for researchers since June 22. In order to continue to provide all users a safe and productive learning environment, we currently observe the following practices until further notice:
- All users should schedule their microscopy times one week ahead by email: Guichuan email@example.com;
- No walk-in services are provided at this time;
- One person per microscope room at a time;
- Wash your hands thoroughly before entering the facility;
- Wear your own PPE, gloves, and maintain social distance;
- Call 262-2682 first if you have any questions while working in the facility;
- Log in your use of the facility both in the book and the laptop;
- Clean up your working area thoroughly before leaving the facility.
Please also observe all university guidance and protocols related to COVID-19.